Орехово-Зуевский район, посёлок Давыдово: история,новости,фотографии,объявления,телефоный справочник,погода,транспорт,бары,рестораны

> Внимание!

Уважаемые пользователи!

Помните, что официальными ответами в этом разделе являются только ответы пользователей группы Administrator.

Теги
Нет тегов для показа

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
> Picks against the spread for week 2 NFL games The 2018 NF
liny195
сообщение 4.12.2018, 7:02
Сообщение #1

Новичок

[Вставить ник]
[Цитата]

L season is officially in full swing Quarterback Nick Mullens Jersey , which means regular season betting is back. I’m back for another year of picks in the Westgate SuperContest. SB Nation’s partners over at Odds Shark are sponsoring my entry again. The contest requires selecting 5 games each week and picking them against the spread. I managed a 4-0-1 performance in Week 1, so I’m certainly pleased with that. Fingers crossed for a decent performance in Week 2.I was pondering the San Francisco 49ers with one of the Week 2 picks, but I just could not pull the trigger. The 49ers head into the game favored by between six and seven points, with the SuperContest line at six. I think they beat the Detroit Lions, but there are so many question marks between these two teams. The Lions were a disaster on Monday Night Football, and edge rusher Ezekiel Ansah is questionable for the game. The Lions defense is shaky at best, so I think we see the 49ers offense rebounds well this week.It’s the other side of the ball where I am concerned. The 49ers should have an advantage against the Lions guards. Frank Ragnow struggled in Week 1, and T.J. Lang is out with a back injury. DeForest Buckner, Arik Armstead, and Solomon Thomas could do some big work inside, but my concern is with the Lions receivers. Golden Tate, Marvin Jones, and Kenny Golladay present a serious test for the 49ers secondary. If the 49ers pass rush does not bring the heat, it could be a long day.The line on this game opened at 49ers -3.5, but that ugly MNF game quickly swing the line to its current position. They say you should play the number not the team. I really don’t like seeing that kind of movement given the questions surrounding the 49ers. And so Rookie Nick Mullens Jersey , after all that, I decided not to use them in the SuperContest.Here are my five SuperContest picks for Week 2.Texans (PK) over TITANSSTEELERS (-4) over ChiefsSAINTS (-8.5) over BrownsBRONCOS (-6) over RaidersGiants (+3) over COWBOYSI was not overly enamored with a lot of the lines this week. The pick that might scare me the most of this group is Steelers over Chiefs. Patrick Mahomes and Co. looked phenomenal last week, while the Steelers couldn’t manage more than a tie against the Browns. I have a feeling we see Pittsburgh rebound against a bad Chiefs defense.The Giants-Cowboys game could be a fun one. The Cowboys offensive line, normally a strength, is dealing with a lot of problems. Most notably, losing center Travis Frederick indefinitely is as big an issue as any team is facing from a non-QB loss. A road dog is not the best of options, but after a solid enough showing against a strong Jaguars team last week, I think the Giants are a live one.I went 9-6-1 overall in Week 1. Here are all my picks for Week 2:BENGALS vs. Ravens (PK): Bengals — WinWASHINGTON vs. Colts (+6): WashingtonFALCONS vs. Panthers (+6): FalconsPACKERS vs. Vikings (-7): PackersBILLS vs. Chargers (-7): BillsTITANS vs. Texans (PK): TexansSTEELERS vs. Chiefs (+4): SteelersJETS vs. Dolphins (+2.5): DolphinsBUCCANEERS vs. Eagles (-3.5): BucsSAINTS vs. Browns (+8.5): SaintsRAMS vs. Cardinals (+12.5): Cardinals49ERS vs. Lions (+6): 49ersJAGUARS vs. Patriots (-1): JaguarsBRONCOS vs. Raiders (+6): BroncosCOWBOYS vs. Giants (+3): GiantsBEARS vs. Seahawks (+3.5): Bears I want to go to bed so bad right now after this awful, awful showing from the San Francisco 49ers. The beer tastes bad, the pizza is no longer tasty, and my Monday night is ruined. The good news, and only solace I can get out of any of this, is that I wound up playing not just George Kittle, Robbie Gould, AND Matt Breida Nick Mullens Jersey , but Nick Mullens in fantasy. And wound up winning. How this happened I don’t know. Back to the Giants game. The offense had its issues, but the defense can. Not. Finish! It’s growing frustrating by the game. When there was a shot of Shanahan shaking his head, I just said, “Yep, he knows what’s about to happen.” We all knew what was about to happen. I don’t think we knew it would be because of rapid-fire laundry from the refs keeping the Giants on the field, but it happened. I do wonder a lot about the defense now. It desperately needs an edge rusher. Maybe that’s the piece. Who knows. Something needs to change. I’m so sick and tired of the elegant tank. I just want to win some games. Worst part is, the Giants have a quarterback in Eli Manning that was on the verge of being benched a week ago. “Overrated” they said. “Not as good” they said. Well, after tonight, his career has been saved. All it takes is a matchup against the 49ers to right that ship. I’ve had enough. I’m off to bed. 6 takeaways from 49ers heartbreaking loss to Giants (Madson)49ers will reportedly auction off game-worn jerseys, donate proceeds to victims of California wildfires (Sporting News)Refocused, NFL Week 10: New York Giants 27, San Francisco 49ers 23 (Pro Football Focus)49ers get a more realistic look at the resilient Nick Mullens (ESPN)Giants 27, 49ers 23: Manning’s last-minute TD pass spoils Mullens encore (Inman)Five thoughts from 49ers’ last-minute loss to Giants (KNBR)49ers bring fire-struck Paradise High School team to game via bus (ESPN)Three takeaways from the Giants’ victory over the 49ers on ‘Monday Night Football’ (Sporting News)Quick notes from 49ers 27-23 loss to Giants (Madson)Eli Manning leads comeback, tosses three TDs in Giants 27-23 win over 49ers (Crabtree)What a horrible night to have a curse...

+Цитировать сообщение

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему