Орехово-Зуевский район, посёлок Давыдово: история,новости,фотографии,объявления,телефоный справочник,погода,транспорт,бары,рестораны

> Внимание!

Уважаемые пользователи!

Помните, что официальными ответами в этом разделе являются только ответы пользователей группы Administrator.

Теги
Нет тегов для показа

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
> NEW YORK (AP) — Plunking an opponent paid off for CC
laiyongcai92
сообщение 1.2.2019, 7:51
Сообщение #1

Новичок

[Вставить ник]
[Цитата]

Sabathia.The New York Yankees gave Sabathia a $500 Gaylord Perry Jersey ,000 performance bonus, even though the 38-year-old left-hander was ejected from his final regular-season start six outs shy of the 155 innings specified in his contract for the payment.Sabathia hit Tampa Bay’s Jesus Sucre starting the sixth inning on Sept. 27 with his 55th pitch of the night, retaliation for Andrew Kittredge throwing a pitch behind Austin Romine in the top half.“We thought it was a very nice gesture by the Yankees,” Sabathia’s agent, Kyle Thousand of Roc Nation Sports, told The Associated Press on Monday. “CC was very appreciative and is really excited to come back next year and, hopefully, win a championship.”Neither side announced the decision http://www.giantsfanproshop.com/authentic-...dravecky-jersey , which became evident when the $500,000 was included in the Yankees’ final luxury tax payroll.“It was something that we did very private and weren’t looking to publicize, and I’ll just leave it at that,” Yankees general manager Brian Cashman said.Sabathia hit Jake Bauers on the knuckles of his right hand with an 88 mph fastball with two outs in the fifth inning. Kittredge threw a 93 mph fastball behind Romine’s neck with his initial pitch in the sixth, and plate umpire Vic Carapazza issued a warning to both benches. Sabathia started out of the Yankees dugout and had to be intercepted by manager Aaron Boone.After New York opened an 11-0 lead, Sabathia hit Sucre the lower left leg with a 93 mph cutter on his first pitch in the bottom half, causing Carapazza to eject the pitcher and Boone.“I don’t really make decisions based on money, I guess Brandon Crawford Jersey ,” Sabathia said after the game. “I just felt like it was the right thing to do.”Sabathia was suspended for five games by Joe Torre, chief baseball officer in the commissioner’s office, and Kittredge for three.Sabathia had a $10 million base salary last year. He re-signed with the Yankees for an $8 million salary and said 2019 will be his final season.The 2007 AL Cy Young Award winner with Cleveland, Sabathia is 246-153 with a 3.70 ERA and 2,986 strikeouts in 18 major league seasons. He was 9-7 with a 3.65 ERA in 29 starts last season. Ron Vesely/Getty ImagesThe Toronto Blue Jays may be preparing to fire manager John Gibbons at the conclusion of the 2018 MLB season.On Tuesday, Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic reported the Jays "seem destined to move on" from Gibbons, who started his second stint with the club in November 2012.Toronto holds a 51-60 record, which leaves the club 27 games behind the Boston Red Sox in the AL East and 15 games behind the AL's final wild-card spot http://www.giantsfanproshop.com/authentic-...don-belt-jersey , currently held by the Oakland Athletics.Gibbons first joined the organization's staff in 2002 as a bullpen catcher. He was promoted to manager ahead of the 2004 season and held the position through June 2008.The 56-year-old Montana native went on to join the Kansas City Royals staff in 2009 and spent time managing the San Antonio Missions at the Double-A level before returning to the Blue Jays.Toronto made back-to-back appearances in theAmerican League Championship Series in 2015 and 2016 but couldn't capture the team's first World Series berth since 1993. The Blue Jays missed the playoffs last season.In June, Gibbons reached a milestone by managing his 1,500th game."It means I've been around a little bit. I'm proud of that," hetold reporters. "I got some breaks too. That's what you gotta have in this game. A lot of really good baseball guys don't get them, and I got them."Although the Jays are only a couple of years removed from championship contention despite being stuck in the same division as the Red Sox and New York Yankees, it appears they are preparing to move in a new direction at manager for 2019, barring a miraculous postseason surge over the next two months.

+Цитировать сообщение

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему