Орехово-Зуевский район, посёлок Давыдово: история,новости,фотографии,объявления,телефоный справочник,погода,транспорт,бары,рестораны

> Внимание!

Уважаемые пользователи!

Помните, что официальными ответами в этом разделе являются только ответы пользователей группы Administrator.

Теги
Нет тегов для показа

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
> Odell Beckham said in an interview published this
liny195
сообщение 28.10.2019, 11:38
Сообщение #1

Постоялец

[Вставить ник]
[Цитата]

week that he believes Giants coach Pat Shurmur is the reason Beckham was traded from New York to Cleveland. Shurmur was surprised to hear that.Asked today about Beckham’s comments Christian Kirksey Color Rush Jersey , Shurmur seemed taken aback, saying, “I’m the reason? Is that what he said?”Shurmur said he did his best to talk to Beckham about the trade but wasn’t able to reach him.“I really don’t have any reaction, other than I know when the trade was made, we felt like we went through it in a professional way,” Shurmur said. “He was out of the country at the time when it happened. We made efforts to get in touch with him and I know Dave [Gettleman] actually did speak to him. And I made efforts to get in touch with him https://www.brownsfanshop.com/JC-Tretter-Jersey , both through phone and text, but he was out of the country. But listen: I’ve said it all along, we’re hopeful he can go to Cleveland and help them win football games and play good football.”Shurmur and Beckham never seemed to get along in New York, and so it would not be surprising if Shurmur was pushing for Beckham to be traded. And although Shurmur seemed surprised Beckham feels that way, nothing in his statement really denies that he wanted Beckham out. Players from the Alliance of American Football were given the green light to sign with NFL teams on Thursday and eleven of them have found new homes already.The Panthers have shown the most interest in players with experience in the short-lived league. They signed wide receiver Rashad Ross on Thursday and then added three offensive linemen on Friday. Brandon Greene, Parker Collins and Kitt O’Brien will all try for an extended stay in Carolina.The Steelers and Vikings have each signed two players from the short-lived league. Defensive back Jack Tocho and offensive lineman J.C. Hassenauer landed in Pittsburgh while the Vikings added San Antonio Commanders teammates Derron Smith and Duke Thomas to their secondary.Browns quarterback Garrett Gilbert Ozzie Newsome Jersey , Broncos cornerback De’Vante Bausby, Washington defensive end Andrew Ankrah and Chiefs cornerback Keith Reaser have also jumped leagues this week. Given the space on rosters around the league and the chance to look at players in offseason programs as they continue to get underway around the league, there will likely be more to come in the next couple of weeks.

+Цитировать сообщение

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему