Орехово-Зуевский район, посёлок Давыдово: история,новости,фотографии,объявления,телефоный справочник,погода,транспорт,бары,рестораны

> Внимание!

Уважаемые пользователи!

Помните, что официальными ответами в этом разделе являются только ответы пользователей группы Administrator.

Теги
Нет тегов для показа

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
> I did with The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold Shelter
Rskingdom
сообщение 16.8.2019, 10:25
Сообщение #1

Новичок

[Вставить ник]
[Цитата]

Now my expectations were low then, and are astoundingly low. As I did with The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold Shelter, I will likely wait until they develop a PC version before I try it. I have played heaps for free then should I like it I may drop 30 bucks on a game but more. Most if the time once You get the end that I find I get most of my joy from games such as this at the grind equipment it gets boring. The thing will be are The Elder Scrolls Blades loops not or enjoyable. The cash is meh and for impatient people I'm sure.

Sure, it may have been a game, but it'd been a fantastic game for what it was trying to attain. Certainly it was moved over to PC, but that was not until later. Let us chillax for some time and see what The Elder Scrolls: Blades is like.I wonder if all the idiots arguing"hurdur companies will need to make money!" Are good for this? Since there will not be much point in using PC or a console at the speed I hope they all have phones.

This Issue seems endemic to The Elder Scrolls Blades. They create The Elder Scrolls Bladess so grindy they can monetize ways to get it around. This happens a lot with console and PC, too, and it is an issue that has to be taken care of. Bethesda seems intent on nose-diving into the floor as hard as it can, and it is sad to find franchises such as Elder Scrolls and Fallout fail to monetization such as this.I don't understand getting so upset about loot boxes and things like that, even at full price games. As long as it is possible to get the experience who really cares? I would be pissed if my kids spent all my money on these, but as anybody who grew up in the 80's if the onslaught of ESO Blades Items 1-900 numbers arose, that is not a new product. My parents were pretty pissed when we have ahold of this joke-line, or the scary story number...

+Цитировать сообщение

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему